arghhhhhhh.. let it all out

Thursday, May 05, 2005

abrupt end and a new beginining

Today is a very gloomy day... in the office.. tear brimming in people eyes.. there is going ot be an general meeting at 3pm. To break the news.. they are confirming closing the office. The whole company.. right down to my boss... guess life like tat man.. sucks big time.... I have actually resigned last month... but still the impact is still painful, all rather a sense of disappointment and helplessness.

I have found another job, starting work in June instead, but I still feel... wat a pity, the people here are so nice, so helpful and family... sigh.. guess I can start work early over there afterall....

Many will suffer the impact.. one of the us is giving birth, another just brought a brand new condo, a car, newborn baby... sigh.. how cruel but yet realistic, we have been merging mags and cutting down pages in the mag, reducing costs, employing contract work. sigh... sometimes life can be drastic, so abrupt...

I feel blessed as I have a job, Know tat God is protecting me and blessing me and my family. I pray tat all my colleagues and friends will be protected and guide along the rocky path.

1 Comments:

At May 5, 2005 at 9:58 AM, Blogger iuh said...

gosh! it really happened! i hope all your colleagues will be able to pull through this well.
in a way, i am so glad that it has proven that you have made the right choice to move on to the new job, even before this had happened.
take care, and dun take this too hard..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home