arghhhhhhh.. let it all out

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

SOS= call of distress dun you get it???

Went to the range yesterday, was very happy,swinging and getting some tips from other golfers, after the range, went back home, so tired.. watch a bit of TV and went to bathe , I hit the bed abt 11 plus, had a brief phone call with jess and went to sleep, off the lights, all nice and cosy.. but I soon find myself staring at wall, play some java games on my phone, toss and turn, body was tired but mind was very awake and impatient. I was wondering to myself why I cannot sleep as I has very good sleeping ablity.. hee..

Finally close my eyes at abt 3 plus in the morning..phew.. but I could still feel the surroundings, like semi-conscious.. at about 6 am, i received an sms, or most of us received an sms.

Serene dog mantou pass away in the morning.... I call her immediately.. the phone rang for a while then I hung up. She call back, her voice was shaking badly, she say mantou went for grooming and the groomer put her on the hot air blower and she suffer a heat stroke, rush to the hospital in the nite but mantou was unconscious... but pass away later in the nite.
then she say i need to go, tok later.

So i hung up call jess who had also call serene... told jess the details and went back to sleep, then I could sleep like a log.. woke up at 8, even more tired.. started to head for work..

after i drop my mum off, I call serene again, she was still sobbing, I feel so bad for her as all the misfortune has to come to her at the same time.

told her to meet me for lunch if she is okie later.. after tat I call Dot, to have a talk with her, she told me tat serene sms everyone, including someone not even worth her smsing to, all the reply, was a cold sms, asking her to get over it and buy herself another dog and dun use this as an excuse to ask for a patch....

Yo... the whole world is not abt you, get a life or rather a Karma I hope, then maybe you will know wat is like being a human... you disgust me, after 15 years of knowing you. you disgust me to the core... thank god you are one of the kind.

1 Comments:

At April 6, 2005 at 7:38 PM, Blogger iuh said...

very very sorry for serene. fully understand how she would feel now.
and gosh.. i felt SO ASAHAMED that this somebody was from the same school we were from. sickening!!
the world is round, i am sure she will kana from somebody one day. it is a matter of time!

you went home after range last nite?? wow! i am impressed! do more practicing, ok? then one day, we take leave and go jb for a whole day of 36 holes, ok? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home