arghhhhhhh.. let it all out

Monday, March 07, 2005

wat is the result??

I have not blog for a long time... just felt so hard to blog..not tat my life is so exciting..

Had a quarrel or a tiff. yesternoon. Over the same recurring problem.. no time .. taking each other for granted.. dun see the light at each other tunnel.. same FUCKING problem.. feel sick talking abt it.. feel sick even writing abt it..
Try to accomomadate, to to be more understanding...
Yes. tat the only solution we have.. great...

Now she is upset with me for bottling my feelings, I am feeling frustrated.. so what If I tell... so wat??

I hate it when you ask me how ah lou come to this place on sat... I will have to say I go and fetch lah.. You make me feel so trapped..
Ask her to fucking take the cab! dun pamper her on my expense.. I hate it.

I am very tired. You keep saying tell you tell you abt how i feel. You have to be around and be there when i am feeling crap.. not rush out all my mood and thoughts in an 1 hour meeting coz tat all you can spare..

Wat I wan you to do?? I dun know.. Guess even you have last time when you have no time for me. You will still make me feel tat everything is okie. But now I dun feel tat anymore....

1 Comments:

At March 7, 2005 at 12:09 AM, Blogger iuh said...

hey pal, everyone's life is exciting, unless they refuse to think so. :)

cool man.. think would need some time to clear all these.. hang on there.. talk to someone.. speak it out.. maybe it is not to her.. but do let it out.. you know who are available.. and pal, i think you 2 are doing a good job here to keep things going strong.. stay strong! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home