arghhhhhhh.. let it all out

Monday, February 21, 2005

tired weekend

Monday is here again to torment.. I am so tired..
there is golf today... at 7pm.. i feel like my bones cannot hold together

Went to WKK house for gambling drinking and VCDS.. wahahahah.. had quite a lot of fun.. had pizza, durians, wine, whisky.. wat a weird combo.. lost money at the gambling table though.. think WKK house no luck for me.. wahah..

I drank quite a bit..was feeling high spirited.. maybe all of us had fun..
thanks to WKK's generous helping of jim beam... wahaha.. thank god jess can drive.., by the time I reach my house car ppark.. I felt so sleepy.. and zone out.. whaha...

I think WKK and CCC was also tired out by our rowdiness.. wahah..
I think we all mess up the house but was really fun.. should tat again okie?
wahahaha.. this time I pour the whisky myself..
I bring my JD over.. WKK you are dead...
hee

1 Comments:

At February 21, 2005 at 12:45 AM, Blogger iuh said...

hohoho.. so glad that you and hopefully the rest enjoyed. i certainly did enjoy myself. and by the way, you went wwf's home, not wkk! haiyo..
no lah.. you got luck in my place one.. try again lah.. :)
and no wor.. i was not at all tired out by you all.. i really enjoyed the company.. go read my blog.. will comment..
bring your jd lah.. who scared who.. hohoho.. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home