arghhhhhhh.. let it all out

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

things tat I will be doing and done

Yippee... going bangkok on thurs.. finally get to fly.. yeah..
feels good man.. me gog lombok in May.. even greater!..

I need to get out of singapore.. maybe seeing fishes in lombok will calm me down. hee.

well.. we all had a nice surprise bbq party for a friend.. although she has not much of an expression.. but i think she was pleasantly surprised..

went to 9 hole yesterday... made many boos boos but very fun.. hee...thanks to my friends I think I am improving.... need to do more pitching and putting man.. .

so many things planned.. feel nice and happy...

1 Comments:

At March 23, 2005 at 12:06 AM, Blogger iuh said...

so nice to see the last statement - feel nice and happy !! :) keep feeling this way! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home