arghhhhhhh.. let it all out

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

all my leisure

finally a holiday.. I finally get to fly to somewhere.. i have not been on a plane for 2 years.. wah tat long!.. cound not find time.. too busy.. i dun even remember I was busi with wat...but anywhere.. thursday i will be leaving bangkok for 4days.. will be shopping and eating and drinking.. over and over again.. feel so good man.. wahahahahaha.. then in May I am gog lombok to snorkel my hearts contents...so great!.. jess allow me to snorkerl even though she is very worry.. I am going to stay beside her in the water and not do anything risky.. hee..

I went my 2nd time of golf now.. made lots of boo boo. but everything is so fun and cool.. my loaned driver works best.... simply great.. I am going to custom one soon ... finally getting use to it.. pitching need more work.. feeling great man....cannot wait to do more.... hee..


finally feel excited

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home