arghhhhhhh.. let it all out

Friday, January 14, 2005

ANAL FRIENDS

hmmm.. wat to tok abt??.. anal friends... I have many friends as my mum will say my pig and dog friends in hokkien. Some of my pig and dog friend has seen me thru more than a decade.

But strange as you grow older, you realise.. some friends are for keeps, some are not,

me and a friend N has known each other since 15, Hang out together, share cigis and food when we are really broke.
We saw each other partners come and go.. hang around each other 15 hours a day just doing nuthing..

recently years, my career taken better path, where N was still drifting. N found a good partner who can support her if N have no career or money,

things starts to change.. She started being arrogant. being a likable in the group of friends, she play the influence game... if someone was to comment on her behaviour. She will not talk to the person and even influence friends not talks to her.

I had been a victim, I have commented on her actions behaviour and attitude as i sincerely was worry for her. Well all i got was total group outcast.

I kept my pride or I could not care less, i did not even confront her actions as she was gutless to even tell wats wrong. All she did was bad mouthing me.

From then on, it also open my eyes to other friends in the group, i learn to keep my comments. i also learn no to commit too much. As they are not really friend of distress, i believe.

I learn my lesson, from tat day, N to me is just a friend in the group.. No more crap from her, I am keeping my distance,

To me, she could beg on the streets, i will be just dropping a dollar and move on. No other strings attached.

I guess wat goes around comes around, she is now being an outcast due to a totally immoral act. i dun sympathise or gloat abt it.

all I can say, good luck to her. Enjoy the feeling that you have to carry. Coz it is your dues. just pray for mercy. hope you learnt your lesson.

but seriously i doubt it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home