arghhhhhhh.. let it all out

Monday, December 06, 2004

test... test.....anyone still around???

expressive idiot... Sat nite midnite show.. starts at 1245.. we have a an hour to kill, sat at the back of tampines mall, near the stone bench smoking waiting for time, the expressive idiot ask a qns.... you know.. if you we so busi with our work.. doing our own stuff, will we forget the the relationship??...

the reply was..no... as long we have each other in our hearts can liao, you mean you will forget me??...

stumped..

expressive idiot. say: "I am afraid.."
I dun wan us following most of our friend's relationship reaching to a stage tat is too late too salvage..

the reply.. then how.. I have not even start work.. it will be worst you know..

expressive idiot: it is not the time.. but we are losing the quality..

A straight look in to my eyes came the reply: "our relationship has always been smooth sailing and sugared..maybe it is time to see if we can pass this obstacle thru.. A test to see if we can survive it. there is nuthing we can do abt it rite?

expressive idiot. say: I guess so.. the test of time..

I am...afraid of myself.. I have no confidence...

the following she seems to realise the distance.. and she is trying very hard to be attentive.... makes expressive idiot still feel like a bloody selfish bastard.... tat seems to be stressing her...

I dun how if she is happy??
wan to love her.. wan her to be happy .. and expressive idiot wan to be happy..

wat happen to simple?? when has is it turn so strange and hard?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home