arghhhhhhh.. let it all out

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

A different beat

Wondering life could change in just a month? how sometimes things could be so right?? then again all of the sudden, it seems to fall in a totally wrong place. strange eh???

I have never believe tat life could be so drastic.. but now I think i could understand. Sometimes i scared myself, i realised how little i know myself. Looking back, I used to enjoy looking at trees, flowers, wild mushrooms, how life evolve and how much i appreciate. Now i cannot remember when the last time I look at life.

I need to listen my heartbeat, I have forgotten how is like, why is everything so strange and detached from me??
I do not know wat I want for myself.... yet I am still living in it.. I have not done anything to change it. or i forgotten how to change it...

1 Comments:

At December 2, 2004 at 5:57 PM, Blogger BUBA said...

thanks man... I think I need to reorganise... wahahah.. you are a great pal..dun worry abt it... wat will be will be :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home