arghhhhhhh.. let it all out

Thursday, January 06, 2005

series of mishaps

My colleague got her car scratch and dented by some idiot who park head in, did not catch the driver red handed, some luck,

this is the fifth on in 2 months not very good sign man... first was me on 22 dec, then D on 23dec then S on 4 jan and L on 5 jan, then my collegue on 7 jan, strange things happen.

Last nite i was gog changi with mum and bro. I was behind a taxi and a tall truck, there are some road widing construction gog on. I was abt 10 metres away from the taxi in front travelling at a speed of 60km/hr. it was a 2 lane road, as we were traveling, there came a van, beside me, all of the sudden the truck steer left, and the taxi too, as I cannot see wat happen due to the stupid tall truck, I just follow suit, there was somes barriers at the side of the road which result in lane merge, I steer left left quickly also trying to avoid the barrier and also the van, with some miracle luck, i manage to scarp thru safe and sound, As I move on, i look to my side I realise I left with only 10 cm on both sides, wat a close shave, i have to write in to ask them to put up more directions man.

please be really safe on the road, it is really jinx man...

1 Comments:

At January 7, 2005 at 1:51 AM, Blogger iuh said...

hey hey.. you changed the outlook too! so greeeeeeen... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home