arghhhhhhh.. let it all out

Monday, August 07, 2006

lost a treasure

You know when you are young and when you got a new toy.. you get very excited and happy and the day seems so blissful.. as age grows.. your days become months.. you crave for things that can excit you..but you never happy.. you make stupid decisions.. that you cannot understand but you have to do it... you get your strength from friends.. you move on.. but the end of the day.. you live yourself.. you do things not to regret not to hurt.. but in the end its all the same.. you still hurt and you still regret....

1 Comments:

At August 11, 2006 at 3:15 AM, Blogger BUBA said...

No right no wrong... I have this unrest in me... fear I guess... too committed.. I lose it because I cannot treasure anymore.. i forgot how to.. as much I hated myself for doing it. I never really question myself what I wan and need.. My mind was stop the lies and the hurt and the guilt.. by letting her go..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home