arghhhhhhh.. let it all out

Monday, January 24, 2005

differences

so pple are born alone.. you leave alone.. so how to justify two person connectivity?
wat makes it go? I guess you feel tat you have an invisible line with the other half. no matter where you go, you have a tot inside you tat he or she is connected to you. Sometimes anger, frustrations, different view made you doubt the connection, but end of the day, when you miss tat person, the connection seems so clear and the differences dimnish..

Have you ever cloud your mind and heart with the anger and differences tat you forgot the line of bond you share with tat person?

I admit i do at times, i feel so lost and angry at things, how things cannot be wat you want.. cannot be wat you predict..

I pray that i will i never forget the line of connectivity, even how hard times are,
I hope that me missing the person will always erase all differences and anger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home