arghhhhhhh.. let it all out

Thursday, October 28, 2004

just another boring day

yawn.. this is a slow week, thank god.. with only one mag to close,

next week but the csi suddenly got urgent job.. sigh got extra cash lah.. so chiam... i think I draining myself again... nowadays.. earn extra so much for wat.. I dun feel satifised at my work at all, i just feel like a production worker.. sigh....

weekend is coming yeah!.... yesterday basketball was so tiring.. think my bones is going to break.....

I need a holiday... I need the beach and the sea and the smell of the breeze.... i think i a natural born bummer... If I can retire, i wan to go and buy a house at the beach and get sun-beaten skin and a natural sea smell. sgh.. dream on....

Me and a friend and a secret pact, to keep this blog a secret form our partners.. good for us to have an outlet.. .. hee.. quite true, this quite addictive...

I need to sleep 24 hours man.. so tiring





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home